Monday, December 5, 2011

Mystery Behind Bermuda Triangle In My perspective..


Mysteries are always a reason for me to think beyond.  In the case of Bermuda Triangle, it gave me a good shot. For me it is impossible to go there and search the mystery. So I took the glob and found out the place.

When I looked at it, when I took the exact opposite side of Bermuda triangle, I got another triangle. Places which form the triangle are Manasarovar, Kailash and Chu Gompa. In some ancient book it says, there is a great mystery hidden in this place. In some books it also says that, there will be a situation like, Kailash will move and go to Manasarovar. This means that there will be a strong gravitational power in that place in future.

And amazing thing is that Bermuda triangle and this place are located exactly opposite to each other. When I analyzed, this can happen only if a narrow hole connect this place through the center of earth. If that kind of hole is there in earth, this will pull all the things into it which comes across this place. When something goes inside it will oscillate up and down again and again, and that will increase the gravitational power over there.

The hole in the Kailash side might be very small, so that the effect in the Bermuda triangle won’t be there in Kailash side. If this continues this way, In future all the nearby places will attracted towards this place and will move into this hole.

So when Kailash moves near to Manasarovar, there can be chances that the earth would split into 4 or 5 different sphears and would have its orbits around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment